Manual correspondence management creates a roadblock to digital transformation, making it difficult to provide information to users where and when they need it, with the security, compliance, and sustainability the business demands.
- Paper correspondence makes it impossible to enable anytime, anywhere information access that enhances productivity and enables remote work.
- Paper correspondence negatively impacts sustainability and requires budget for paper and paper storage.
- Managing paper and electronic documents, such as invoices, contracts, and other business-critical information, in siloed systems impedes transparency and auditability while complicating data security.
What if you could
Automate correspondence management to:
- Increase efficiency and productivity, including the ability to support remote workers.
- Become paperless or paper-light to contribute to sustainability goals while reducing costs.
- Improve your data security and compliance capabilities.
Iron Mountain® Correspondence Management
With Iron Mountain Correspondence Management, our experts can help you:
- Convert physical mail to digital: You can digitize your own physical records, or Iron Mountain can do it for you. Optical Character Recognition (OCR) extracts contents from correspondence to make it easily searchable. Iron Mountain Correspondence Management offers low‑code/no‑code capabilities, so you can further tailor automated workflows to your specific needs for faster, more accurate results.
- Connect data across platforms: Integration with existing business systems allows you to connect data across platforms and break down silos.
- Enable anytime, anywhere access. Your workforce can search and access their correspondence on our secure enterprise content management (ECM) services platform via a single web-based portal.
- Protect your business: Our content platform complies with industry standards and provides auditing, tracking, and reporting capabilities to help you maintain compliance.
- Manage the entire lifecycle: Iron Mountain can dispose of your physical mail by storing, securely shredding, or returning it to you.
The results will impact every area of your business, helping you:
- Increase productivity: Give employees access to their mail whenever and wherever they need to from a single web-based portal.
- Save costs—and the planet: Reduce your paper load and bring the cost benefits of electronic mail to all correspondence.
- Improve security and compliance: Better protect mail through robust access controls and security rules, plus features that streamline audit compliance.