Human resources (HR) records management is a labor-intensive and error-prone process that takes time away from more strategic activities, especially as organizations add new employees and new locations; support more hybrid, remote, and distributed workstyles; and work to comply with evolving data privacy regulations.
- CEOs and governing boards look to HR leaders to drive competitive advantage via world-class employee experiences. But HR work is still more administrative and process-focused than strategic.
- Hybrid work is the new normal. HR professionals need to help enable remote work to drive employee satisfaction that leads to competitive advantage.
- HR is charged with protecting some of an organization’s most sensitive private information, but managing paper and electronic records in separate workflows impedes transparency and auditability while complicating data security.
What if you could
Automating records management helps you:
- Stop managing paper and start adding value.
- Better support and connect with hybrid, remote, mobile, and distributed workers.
- Improve your data privacy, security, and compliance capabilities.
Iron Mountain® Human Resources
With Iron Mountain Human Resources, our experts can help you:
- Digitize paper documents: You can digitize your own physical records, or Iron Mountain can do it for you. Optical Character Recognition (OCR) extracts contents to make it easily searchable. Iron Mountain Human Resources offers low-code/no-code capabilities, so you can further tailor automated workflows to your specific needs for faster, more accurate results.
- Connect data across platforms: Integrate with existing HR systems, so you can connect data across platforms and break down silos.
- Enable anytime, anywhere access. HR professionals and workers can easily search and access documents on our secure enterprise content management (ECM) services platform via a single web-based portal.
- Protect your business: Auditable chain of custody, secure storage, data encryption, access restriction, and role-based permissions keep data safe. Our content platform complies with industry standards and provides auditing, tracking, and reporting capabilities to help you respond to audits and discovery requests in a timely fashion.
- Manage the entire lifecycle: Iron Mountain can dispose of your physical records by securely storing or shredding them or returning them to you.
The results will have a significant impact your day-to-day operations, helping you:
- Be more strategic: Streamline HR processes to spend less time on procedural and administrative tasks and more on strategic value-building activities.
- Attract and retain top talent: Support employees’ preferred hybrid and remote workstyles with the ability to share and access digitized documents anytime, anywhere from a secure web-based portal.
- Improve security and auditability: Better protect sensitive employee data through robust access controls, security rules, and reporting plus features that streamline audit and discovery compliance.