We rank 605th on Fortune Magazine’s Fortune 1000.
Certifications, awards, commitments and partnerships
Safeguarding what you value is our priority. We not only abide by the strictest industry standards—we help set them. Our industry memberships, certifications and awards keep us ahead of new developments so we can innovate for our customers.
- i-SIGMA (International Secure Information Governance & Management Association) – we’re a member of this professional body for information management vendors.
- Shared Assessments by The Santa Fe Group – we participate in Shared Assessments and sit on the steering committee that develops tools and best practices for Third Party Risk Management.
- Service Organisation Control (SOC) 3 Report, formerly SysTrust®, from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – an audit of our IT systems by an outside, independent auditor to ensure we have appropriate internal controls in place for our IT infrastructure environment. Our SOC certification is based on three Trust Services Principles: (1) Security, (2) Confidentiality, and (3) Availability. Each principle is supported by well-defined and detailed criteria that encompass an organisation's infrastructure, software, people, procedures and data. Please contact your local sales representative to request the latest Service Organization Control 3 Report.
- Service Organisation Control (SOC) Type 2 Report from the AICPA – Iron Mountain also maintains a non-public SOC 2 Report. If needed, please work with your account representative to obtain this report.
- NAID AAA certification from i-SIGMA
- Privacy+ certification from i-SIGMA
- PCI-DSS Attestation of Compliance (AOC) based on the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard – If needed, please work with your account representative to obtain this attestation.
Awards and Recognitions
We’re a member of the S&P 500 Index, the leading bellwether of the U.S. equities market.
Iron Mountain is listed on the FTSE4Good Index for meeting globally recognised corporate social responsibility standards.
The corporate research team at Selling Power magasine has ranked Iron Mountain #9 of the 50 best companies to sell for in 2017.
We are recognised as a PRIVACY+ certified organisation by i-SIGMA.
Our GHG emissions reduction goal was approved by SBTi in 2019. Using 2016 as a baseline, our aim is to reduce absolute GHG emissions 20 percent by 2025.
On June 4, 2018, Iron Mountain joined the RE100 and committed to 100 percent renewable energy and to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to help meet the Paris Climate Accord.
In order to reach our environmental impact goals Iron Mountain is proud to be a member of organisations like Sustainable Brands and The United Nations Global Compact.
Iron Mountain understands the value of transparency and public reporting on our environmental, social and governance, ESG, impacts. We report to a number of different frameworks each year, including The Global Reporting Initiative, CDP and others.
Iron Mountain is committed to leveraging our global scale to make a positive difference on the communities in which we work. As a signatory to the United Nations Global Compact we are committed to the Sustainable Development Goals.
Contact Iron Mountain UK
Get a quote
Fill out this form and an Iron Mountain specialist will contact you within one business day.
Our Customer Support Centre can help provide you with the quickest answers to your questions.
08445 60 70 80
Contact customer service
Connect with one of our knowledgeable representatives to address your specific solution needs.