Asset Lifecycle Management
IT Asset Disposition: remarketing, recycling, and media destruction
Remarketing, recycling, and media destruction: ITAD for corporate end-user devices
Secure IT Asset Disposition and E-waste disposal services
We have a wide range of services for your asset disposition and e-waste disposal needs. When IT equipment isn’t disposed of correctly, it can damage a company's reputation and safety. Iron Mountain’s secure IT hardware electronics recycling and disposition program can properly dispose of your retired electronic assets in a secure, efficient and environmentally friendly manner.
Here are examples of featured services that could be beneficial to your company.
Commonly accepted items include:
- Desktops, laptops, tablets, notebooks, and all-in-ones
- Hard drives: normal and SSD
- Monitors: CRT, LCD, LED, etc.
- Docking stations
- Printers and scanners
- Servers and mainframes
- Network devices
- Telephones: desk and mobile
- Teleconference systems
- Copiers and fax machines
- Retail point-of-sale (POS) systems
- AV production and display equipment (projectors, etc.)
- Medical machines
- Televisions (tube, plasma, LCD, and LED)
- Stereo systems
- DVD and BluRay players
- Gaming systems
- GPS devices
- Barcode scanners
- UPS power supplies
- Cabling and wiring
- Storage enclosures
- Server racks and cabinets
- Zebra ribbons
- Toner and printer cartridges
- SD cards
- CDs and DVDs
- USB cards and jump drives
- Microfilm and microfiche
- Cassette tapes
- VHS tapes
- Bank cards
What sets our ITAD services apart?
With most IT teams fully consumed by their “day jobs”—setting up new employees’ computers, managing network security, deploying and supporting applications, and maintaining an infrastructure—there’s almost no time left to focus on best practices for ITAD.
Inadequate attention dedicated to the proper disposition of IT assets leads to increased risks, including loss of control over confidential data, lack of compliance, and impacted financial performance.
Organisations place high value on operational efficiency and maximum return on tech investments. We get it; your company data is extremely valuable, and we don’t take it for granted. That’s why we go that extra mile by providing your team with:
- 8Mpounds processed per year
- 650kassets processed per year
- 32countries supported globally
- 59ITAD processing facilities