Datasheets and Brochures
Policy Center Enterprise Edition Solution Brief
The global average cost of a data breach is $3.92 million. The average size of a data breach is 25,575 records.
Source: Ponemon Institute, “Cost of a Data Breach Study”
What If You Could:
- Receive expert guidance and tools to comply with the GDPR and other regulations that govern you? Receive continuously updated retention and privacy requirements so you can keep your policy management connected and dispose of information when it’s no longer required? Provide online visibility into the latest version of your retention schedule, privacy obligations and critical information about your business processes that contain personal data?
POLICY CENTER ENTERPRISE EDITION: KNOW YOUR OBLIGATIONS. SHOW COMPLIANCE.
You'll Be Able To
- Save on information storage costs
- Reduce unnecessary exposure to data breaches
- Reduce effort of responding to privacy requests
- Quickly locate personal information to help your company respond to privacy issues and requests
- Reduce risk of fines
- Distribute policy to content owners and infrastructure
- Quickly access what you need when you need it
- Join a collaborative user community
To show compliance, you’ll have tools to document critical information about your business processes that contain personal data, enabling compliance with the GDPR Article 30 requirements. You’ll be able to create visual maps to centrally see where personal data lives, who owns it, what process it’s a part of and what are your retention rules and privacy obligations for it. In your maps you can show the movement of personal data within and outside of your organization so you can quickly identify where personal information is located to help your company respond to time-sensitive issues, such as data breaches, subject access requests, data erasure requests, audits and litigation.
Employees in your organization can easily access the latest version of your retention schedule and privacy policies online, using custom views and advanced search to filter to only the retention rules and privacy obligations that apply to them. You also have the option to connect policy to your content infrastructure through an open application programming interface (API).
To help assess your information management policies, procedures and platforms and readiness to comply with the regulations that govern you, our Advisory Services team can provide you an in depth assessment and roadmap to help you achieve your goals through the IG Assessment service.
With up-to-date and connected retention and privacy policies, you’re in a good position to clean up your legacy content through our Content Classification service, leveraging our proprietary classification rules database that systematically calculates destruction eligibility according to your retention schedule. You can unlock the power and value hidden in your data, both physical and digital, through Iron Mountain Insight® Enterprise Edition. Our cloud-based content services platform can help accelerate digital transformation, reduce risk and drive compliance, while allowing you to focus on the analysis needed to empower business decisions. Policy Center is also integrated with our Iron Mountain InSight® Enterprise Edition and Workflow Automation™ powered by Hyland solutions.
When your information has met your organization’s requirements of retention, our Shredding service and Secure e-Waste and IT Asset Disposition service will enable you to destroy it, confident that you are complying with regulations governing information destruction. For information you’ll be retaining, you can use our Secure Storage Services to secure and protect your valuable information. Iron Mountain’s InSight® Essential Edition is a subscription solution that combines Document Scanning of physical documents and digital storage in a secure cloud repository.