Frequently Asked Questions
Iron Mountain Connect: the Iron Mountain online portal offers 24 hour account access. In order to be set-up with an Iron Mountain Connect Login please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For purposes of authorization and in order to ensure your request can be processed without delay, please include your Customer ID within the subject line of the email.
Already have an account? Login here.
Invoice Gateway: To create an online account for Invoice Gateway, you will need the enrollment code provided on your invoice. Get started here, and after you receive an email with an activation link to complete the process, you can view and pay invoices online.
SecureSync: Iron Mountain’s customer-facing web-based application you can use to view account information, set up and manage users within your company, request services such as pickup and delivery, view reports and store disaster recovery documents. Contact Customer Care at 888-365-4766 or email@example.com for assistance with your SecureSync username and password.
Already have an account? Login here.
Iron Mountain Invoice: On an invoice, the Customer ID is located in the top right portion on the first page of the invoice, along with the Customer Name. It is the fifth piece of information down within the Account Overview section of the page.
Contact our Customer Care Team: You may contact Iron Mountain Customer Care by chat, phone or email with one or all of the following information:
- Service Order Number
- Records Box Number (which is, or has been in storage)
- Corporate Entity/Business Name
- Previous Iron Mountain request reference number(s)
There are two emailed invoice options available.
- Invoice Gateway: As an Iron Mountain Customer, you may create an online account on the Invoice Gateway utilizing the enrollment code provided on your invoices. You will then able to receive an email notification when a new invoice is available on the Invoice Portal. You would then need to access the invoice portal to view the new invoice. There is also an option for you to have your invoice attached to that notification email. That selection can be made by the administrator when logged into the Invoice Gateway. Need to create an account? Get started here.
- Electronic Invoice Delivery: You also have the option to contact Customer Care and request to be setup for email invoice delivery. When new invoices are available, an email message is sent to the authorized email address(s) with the invoice copy attached.
A variety of reports are included with the invoice. These reports are designed to support your records management program with options for both summary and detailed information. We offer alternate invoice report delivery methods including the Iron Mountain Connect records management portal and monthly electronic downloads via e-mail.
The most common invoice report included with your invoice is the Billing/Activity Report. This report lists a description of each type of transaction, the total quantity for each type of transaction, and the total amount due. This report can be provided for multiple accounts, one customer account, each division, or each department - and is most useful for tracking summary level information for service and storage transactions.
Our Data Protection and Recovery invoice is designed to be concise and easy-to-read.
Please note that the first page of your invoice clearly indicates the Invoice Number, Payment Terms, and Due Date as well as Iron Mountain Contact Information. When paying your Iron Mountain Invoice, please include the detachable Remittance Advice with your payment. If you do not include the Remittance Advice, it is important that you include the invoice number on your check.
We apply a fuel surcharge that is adjusted monthly. Adjustments to the fuel surcharge basis will be effective the first of each month and publicly posted here approximately two weeks prior to the effective date.
The fuel surcharge is indexed to the National U.S. Average On-Highway Diesel Fuel Prices reported by the U.S. Department of Energy for the month prior to the adjustment. For example, the surcharge for December 2015 is based on the November 2015 National U.S. Average On-Highway Diesel Fuel Price.
Effective January 2016, Iron Mountain will be amending the fuel surcharge table for the first time since its inception in 2007 to more closely reflect the operational changes to our transportation services that have transpired during that time period. These changes have affected the amount of fuel consumed when performing customer services. Please be assured that we will continue to evaluate all factors to identify and deliver optimal performance while controlling costs.