All-around endpoint protection for the mobile workforce
Iron Cloud® Endpoint powered by Carbonite® is a comprehensive,
automatic backup solution for all your endpoint devices and the data
that resides on them. Protecting data from human error, malware and
theft becomes more complicated when protection is spread across
wide geographic distances and complex network topologies. Iron Cloud
Endpoint powered by Carbonite simplifies the administrative tasks
associated with deploying protection across an entire organization,
no matter the size, distribution or sophistication of the environment.
Central management and control features help simplify deployment, while flexible
configuration options reduce the impact of backup workloads traveling over the
- Advanced administrative control: Simplify administrative tasks with legal
hold, audit reporting, role-based access, APIs and exports.
- Centralized control: Centrally manage and restore user data and
minimize data loss with audit trails, monitoring and alerts.
- Remote management: Recover data from a device remotely
and restore to the same device in the same location
or restore the data to an entirely new device.
- Incremental restore: Migrate an entire system to a new device while
the user continues to work on the old one or a temporary device.
- Extend to meet specific needs: Customize the solution to meet your unique
needs using the Carbonite Endpoint API — including batch restores.
- Policy-controlled backups: Back up endpoint data as often as every minute.
Advanced security features
Iron Cloud Endpoint protects laptops and mobile devices from internal and external
threats. It includes advanced features like device tracking, legal hold and more.
- Data encryption: Data is encrypted before it leaves the device using 256-bit
AES encryption at rest and Transport Layer Security (TLS) for data in transit.
- Global device tracking: Locate a device anywhere in the world with
- Data wipe: Erase data remotely with time-based policy triggers or on-demand
when a device is lost or stolen.
- Legal hold: Easily comply with legal hold requirements when facing litigation.
- Enterprise Key Controller: Provides an extra layer of security and control for companies
using the public cloud or a third party data center.
- Role-based access: Create separate permission settings to grant or restrict access
to administrative functionality
- Metadata preservation: File metadata protected during backup and restore.
Iron Cloud Endpoint powered by Carbonite gives your
organization the necessary tools for managing global
bandwidth usage intelligently so there’s minimal disruption
to network performance.
- Scalable protection: Deploy software remotely to
support employees in remote and
branch offices (ROBO) without adding headcount.
- Global deduplication: Reduce backup workloads with
client-side deduplication, then further reduce data
blocks in storage with intelligent, global deduplication
of encrypted data.
- Local cache: Provide faster data restores and
improve network traffic efficiency further by backing
up encrypted data to a device’s local cache.
- Best-in-class public cloud options: Take
advantage of our relationships with Microsoft
to deploy in public or private clouds.