Streamline Your Workflows
Many organizations still rely on manual systems and processes to manage their organizational workflows. These manual, document-centric processes with a mix of physical and digital formats can cause bottlenecks and delays and make accessing information difficult, especially for hybrid workforces. Workflow automation eliminates the administrative tedium, providing time for higher-value work, faster processing and increased accuracy.
Iron Mountain offers a suite of software as a service (SaaS) solutions designed to drive efficiencies in your organization’s most common processes and address industry-specific challenges. Our solutions combine business process management (BPM) and operational workflow expertise with intelligent document processing (IDP) tools that use technology and techniques such as optical character recognition (OCR), artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) and robust exception processing.
Whether you are looking for a faster and more accurate monthly close, or want more time to be able to put the “human” back in Human Resources, we have a solution that will support your organization’s critical business goals.
Our workflow automation solutions enable you to:
- Boost productivity and efficiency through automated workflows
- Provide access to and receipt of information in a secure cloud-based repository anytime, anywhere to authorized users through role-based permissions you own and manage
- Streamline operations and connect data across business siloes through integrations with common business systems
- Reduce manual data entries and provide a better employee experience
- Help meet legal retention obligations by applying records retention rules to your documents through an available integration with Iron Mountain Policy Center solution
- Consolidate vendors by utilizing an end-to-end solution
Customer Success Stories
How it works
- For physical documents, Iron Mountain experts scan and automatically capture keywords for your documents so the digitized copies can be auto-routed to the intended recipient. You have the option to request additional keywords relevant to your organization to be captured.
- You control who the final recipient is through exception processing.
- Your electronic information will be encrypted at rest and during transmission across a secure network.
- You can search and access digitized documents in our secure information management and content services platform, Iron Mountain Insight®. Role-based permissions that you own and manage ensure only authorized users can view and share information.
- Iron Mountain can help you with disposing of your physical documents by storing, securely shredding, or returning it to you.