Information management solutions for the Energy Industry
InSight for Energy
Using Iron Mountain InSight Enterprise Edition, analysts with no special training can maximise the value of their company’s visual assets—including scanned paper files or unstructured visual data from drone footage, downhole sensors or other internet-enabled field technology—with machine learning.
Data quality can be enhanced by matching known metadata and external databases to the assets, so they can be easily searched based on a range of metrics, including date prospected, well type, basin, GPS location and more. Iron Mountain InSight Enterprise Edition's flexibility allows the analyst to search and inspect millions of visual assets in minutes, all accessible in an intuitive interface.
Using data types typically stored by the energy industry, the solution enables you to:
- Identify and leverage all content associated with specific geolocations and the assets pertaining to the location in order to derive the valuation of the assets
- Aggregate seismic imagery, geospatial analysis, contracts, applications, and documents to support data-based, high-value decision insights
- Identify assets that potentially pose a risk to the organisation, and to develop fingerprints of those assets as well as predictive models
Iron Mountain InSight Enterprise Edition is ideal for geologists, geophysicist, and analysts wanting to consider every piece of data available when making critical decisions without wasting time on manual document preparation prone to potential human bias and errors.
Increase the business value of your oil & gas data
You deal with new and changing regulations from the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), the US DOT Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA), Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA); these organisations all drive pipeline integrity compliance submissions at multiple government levels. Much of your data is poorly indexed – and remains in paper or on old, deteriorating tapes – and isn’t adequately protected.
By utilising Iron Mountain’s comprehensive portfolio of oil and gas solutions, you can:
- Substantiate your pipeline integrity with records and data that are traceable, verifiable, and accessible
- Preserve the integrity of your legacy seismic data by preventing its deterioration
- Quickly access information on your well and land assets