Digitise your information, automate your workflows, and reduce costs while improving services
Making the digital leap into a new era for public services
Under pressure to deliver value for money and become greener, the Public Sector is undergoing unprecedented transformation. Priorities scale from enabling digital working and public access, making the ‘digital leap’ to improve compliance, shrinking your organisation’s footprint, to making better use of automation and AI.
Iron Mountain is proud to work with organisations from across the Public Sector, delivering tailored document and data management solutions that work within your budget. We can help you make the digital leap confidently, addressing growing needs for secure access and compliance as information travels throughout your organisation.
As part of our Global Privacy Program, our experts monitor regulatory developments, provide legal advice to functions and business units, and work to ensure that privacy is operationalised throughout organisations.
Take your digital transformation to the next level
Knowing where to go next with digital transformation can be a daunting task. We have comprehensive solutions to cover all aspects of information management, including storing paper documents, sorting and digitising information, and automated workflows incorporating information governance and retention policy. We also manage IT asset lifecycle management, recycling, and remarketing.
We strive to deliver services that are environmentally conscious and socially responsible to bring our customers closer to their environmental, social, and governance (ESG) aspirations.
Why choose Iron Mountain?
Iron Mountain has been a specialist supplier to the customers across the public sector for more than 20 years. We work with more than 1,800 public bodies, including NHS trusts, government departments, and agencies, supporting them with information and storage services from scanning to workflow to provision of electronic patient records to office and warehouse clearance ahead of major estates remodelling. We offer scanning to BS10008 level (legal admissibility) and can provide storage, including BS5454 conditions.
We work with all major framework providers, including the Crown Commercial Service, Digital Marketplace, and HealthTrust Europe (H.T.E.):
- LPP DDS - Digital Documents Solutions Framework
- CCS RM6175 - Records Information Management, Digital Solutions, and Associated Services
- CCS RM6280 - Postal Goods, Services and Solutions
- CCS RM6074 - Logistics and Warehousing
- CCS RM1043 - Digital Outcomes and Specialists
- CCS RM6194 - Back Office Software
- CCS RM6282 - Storage, Distribution, Kitting and Associated Services
- ESPO 390_18 - Document Management Solutions
- H.T.E. - Document Storage, Scanning and Related Services
- NHS England DPS (Dynamic Purchasing System) - Lloyd George Records Digitisation
- KCS Y23002 - Supply of Record Information Management
- CCS RM6098 TePAS 2 - Technology Products & Associated Services (TePAS)
Featured public sector content
Transform your vital records registration processes
Experience the Iron Mountain difference
How can I enhance value?
How can I decrease costs?
How can I reduce risk?
- 220+US public sector agencies serviced
- 70+Years of experience as an industry leader in the public sector
- 900+Public trust-cleared personnel
Iron Mountain Clean Start
Reduce risk, improve productivity, and enhance sustainability as you elevate your workplace
Document Scanning and Digital Storage
Transform your business and centralise your information with digital scanning and storage
Asset Lifecycle Management
ALM helps protect not only your data and the environment, but also your bottom line
Preserve your important records with highly secure and compliant offsite storage
Intelligent Document Processing and Workflow Automation
Digitise, store, automate, and unlock the power of your data through the power of automation
Efficiently unmingle your commingled files—all without a complex, labor-intensive discovery project