Optimise your records and information management program
The Energy industry has a footprint of legacy data – with records that are decades old, in dated formats, and stored in multiple locations. It is challenging to produce what you need in a useable and timely manner, especially if these records are not yet stored in your electronic repositories.
By leveraging Iron Mountain’s comprehensive portfolio of solutions for the energy industry, together with our in-depth experience in energy data management, you can:
- Improve visibility, control, protection, and accessibility of your records
- Get more value from your investments in electronic content repositories
- Enable information governance and enhance the management or your information
- Substantiate your pipeline integrity with records and data that are traceable, verifiable, and accessible
- Preserve the integrity of your legacy seismic data by preventing its deterioration
- Quickly access information on your well and land assets
Store your geological core samples
The exploration for oil and gas remains a high priority for the Energy industry. Whether you are assessing opportunities to re-explore existing field assets or developing new ones, the information contained in your core samples, well logs, and seismic data will be instrumental in your efforts to discover new sources.
By utilising the Iron Mountain geological core storage solution, you can:
- Preserve the value of your drill core and cuttings, readily available for important business decisions
- Conveniently access your core samples – in a secure, comfortable environment
- Maximise your available space – and lower your capital and operating cost
Uncover new opportunities
How can I best manage the complexity of my data?
We provide a centralised view of your data, with secure access and retrieval to help you make faster and more impactful business decisions.
How do I distinguish between myriad types of records, disparate data sets, and multiple systems?
We take the guesswork out of where to start, what to digitise, and how to ensure correct access to the right information for deeper analytics.
What can I do to keep sensitive organisational data protected while removing data silos?
Our holistic approach to information governance and data security helps you confidently maintain control of your data across your enterprise. And our asset lifecycle management (ALM) program offers verifiable data erasure and asset destruction.
What does it take to achieve my sustainability targets?
We help you advance your goals through our commitment to renewable energy, and by disposing of redundant, obsolete, and trivial (ROT) content and IT assets in an environmentally responsible way.
Years of energy sector experience
Data center capacity
Cubic feet of core samples stored
Documents digitised annually
Energise your organisation with these additional services
Document Scanning and Digital Storage
Transform your business and centralise your information with digital scanning and storage
Iron Mountain Clean Start
Reduce risk, improve productivity, and enhance sustainability as you elevate your workplace
Intelligent Document Processing and Workflow Automation
Digitise, store, automate, and unlock the power of your data through the power of automation