Don’t let your documents become a liability - shred
Iron Mountain secure shredding services protect the privacy of your information by destroying paper records and documents, plastics, and media in a cost-efficient, safe, and compliant way. Our core destruction services are centred around shredding confidential documents and paper records. We also offer a wide range of services for businesses, including consumer goods, clothes, accessories, electronics, digital media, hard drives, office equipment, and more. Anything you need disposing of reliably and securely, we can destroy it.
Optimise your secure shred program
Regular program monitoring is critical to minimizing business risk, ensuring ongoing compliance, and managing program costs.
- Safeguard your organisation’s reputation by securely shredding sensitive and confidential paper documents
- Reduce costs by shredding documents no longer useful or necessary
- Ensure compliance by shredding documents in accordance with federal, state, and industry regulations to avoid penalties, fines, or legal action
Save time and reclaim space
Protect employee and customer information
Ensure your business is compliant with the law
Grow customer confidence
Features and benefits of shredding
- Shredding is the safest way to destroy unnecessary paper documents that contain confidential information
- Shredding takes away the hassle of moving files boxes around your offices
- Shredding frees up storage space while keeping employee and customer information safe and secure
For establishment that deal with extremely confidential information and the following types of businesses, document and paper shredding is not just suggested - it's the law.
Our Secure Shredding services are the safe, reliable and cost-effective way to destroy sensitive information and records. You’ll gain peace-of-mind knowing your business documents are shredded by trained and vetted specialists who follow auditable chain-of-custody procedures and all materials are disposed of in a secure and environmentally friendly manner.
Choose offsite shredding services on a one-time or recurring basis.
Choose the best option for your organisation
Secure Offsite Shredding
Ongoing, verified destruction of sensitive paper documents and plastics such as backup tapes, DVDs, X-Rays and other non-paper media.
How it works:
Collection containers are placed in appropriate locations on your premises. At regularly scheduled service intervals, trained specialists collect the containers for transport to a secure destruction centre.
Containers are processed and their contents destroyed using proprietary procedures and commercial-grade shredding equipment. All non-recoverable by-product materials are recycled, and a certificate of destruction is provided.
Special Purge or Shredding Projects
Sometimes regularly scheduled destruction services don’t make sense. For periodic or one-time shredding, Iron Mountain offers a range of Special Project Destruction services that can be customised to meet your organisation’s unique needs.
- Implementing a new records management programme or retention schedule
- Completing a tax audit or litigation matter
- Relocating or consolidating facilities
- Cleaning out storerooms and file rooms to create extra space
All Special Projects Destruction services are handled with same level of security, consistency and reliability as our recurring services.