Iron Mountain Education Fund
Iron Mountain Education Fund
Encouraging Education Through Scholarships
Congratulations to the Recipients of the 2022 John Jamison Education Fund Scholarship!
The John Jamison Iron Mountain Education Fund exists to encourage and recognize scholastic achievement. The fund was founded in 2004 as a way to help the children of Iron Mountain employees pursue their goals in higher education.
- Application period starts on April 4th, 2023.
- The Deadline to Apply is May 19th, 2023.
Scholarship awards of $2,000 (USD) will be awarded to selected applicants. Awards are for undergraduate study only.
Applicants to The John Jamison Iron Mountain Education Fund must be:
- Dependent* children, up to age 24, of full-time employees at the Director level and below who have a minimum of one year of employment with the company as of the application deadline date.
*Dependent children are defined as natural or legally adopted children or dependent stepchildren primarily supported by the employee (the employee provides more than 1/2 of the child’s total support during the calendar year.)
- Children of deceased employees are also eligible if the full-time employee was classified as Director level or below at the time of death.
- High school/secondary school seniors or graduates who plan to enroll, or students who are already enrolled, in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year.
The scholarship program is administered by Scholarship Management Services, a division of Scholarship America. Scholarship Management Services is the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship and tuition reimbursement programs for corporations, foundations, associations and individuals.
Iron Mountain Vice President
Education Fund Recipient
“As the first in my family to go to college, receiving the Iron Mountain Education Fund Scholarship was such a privilege. It's an honor to know that my father's company cares about my education and my future, as much as I do. I take the opportunities I receive with great gratitude and I make the most I can out of them. This scholarship has given me the opportunity to reach new heights I never thought were possible and it has inspired me to perform only at my very best. It's a wonderful feeling know that not only do I have my family supporting me, but Iron Mountain as well."
Sophmore at Dominican University
Father - Juan Cano
Operations Service Coordinator
"I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Iron Mountain for granting me a scholarship. I am currently studying Marketing and Management and hope to work for a company such as Iron Mountain that values their employees and their families."
University of New Hampshire
Father – Mike Rozenberg
Sr. Customer Development Exec
How to Apply:
- Applicants must submit online applications through Scholarship America.
- Only online applications will be accepted.
- Applications are required to provide documentation of their enrollment and performance. Please allow time to request and receive this information, applications are not complete without it.
Selection of Recipients
Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of academic record and financial need. In addition to providing documentation regarding their academic achievement applicants are also selected based on:
- demonstration of leadership
- participation in school and community activities
- work experience
- statement of goals and aspirations
- unusual personal or family circumstances
Selection of recipients is made by Scholarship Management Services®. In no instance does any officer or employee of Iron Mountain play a part in the selection. All applicants agree to accept the decision as final. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender, disability or national origin.
Awards are nonrenewable. Receiving a nonrenewable award does not disqualify the recipient from applying in future years provided the applicant continues to meet eligibility requirements.