Iron Mountain Global Procurement is responsible for managing the purchasing and supplier contracts processes on behalf of Iron Mountain on a world-wide basis.
More specifically, the role of Global Procurement is to:
- Identify, lead, and execute spend category and supply strategies that maximize market and supplier opportunities and leverage Iron Mountain’s cross-organizational requirements.
- Facilitate cross-organizational communications and opportunity optimization.
- Manage requests for information and proposals from suppliers, competitive bidding events (auctions), supplier proposal reviews and negotiations with suppliers.
- Analyze opportunities and supplier proposals using both quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Collaborate with Corporate Legal Services to identify supplier negotiation strategies and to execute contracts, including amendments, extensions, terminations, renewals and new agreements.
- Monitor contracts/supplier performance and compliance.
- Document, communicate and manage systems, processes, compliance and controls associated with requisitioning and purchase order processing.