Contingent workforce program
Iron Mountain has a Contingent Worker Program (CWP) to service its North American locations. Allegis Global Solutions (AGS) is our Managed Service Provider which includes a Program Office and VMS technology to support our end to end contingent labor process. The Program Office is the direct and ONLY liaison for prospective temporary services suppliers wishing to provide contingent workers to Iron Mountain. Please contact Templabor@ironmountain.com for information about becoming an approved supplier.
All communications regarding the end to end contingent worker process are centralized through the Program Office. This means:
- Hiring Managers do not contact suppliers to solicit contingent workers
- Suppliers do not ‘call on’ hiring managers
- Engagements are initiated by the hiring manager via the VMS tool and submitted to approved suppliers
- Candidate feedback is solicited by the Program Office
- Payments to suppliers are made via the VMS tool – no direct invoices to IRM Accounts Payable will be accepted